North End Sport Red Ladies’ Charge Recycled Polyester Performance Short-Sleeve shirt

14 Mar

Fabric: 2.4 oz./yd2/80gsm. Moisture wicking performance. 54% recycled polyester 46% polyester mechanical stretch ripstop. Features: textured ripstop with mechanical stretch. structured collar stand. stylized front and back yokes. heat seal label. Front and back princess seams.

Organic coffee outfit looking for new staff uniforms? Don’t know why, but when I saw the North End Sport Red Ladies’ Charge Recycled Polyester Performance Short-Sleeve Shirt in the new Oak Moss color, I thought of coffee bars.

Of course there is also a good chance I am just a bit tired and wishing for caffeine.

So, the North End Sport Red Ladies’ Charge Recycled Polyester Performance Short-Sleeve shirt, as well as having likely the longest name for a polo I have ever seen, is made from 54% recycled polyester, plus a remaining 46% polyester mechanical stretch ripstop. What we have here is a performance polo, with moisture wicking properties, that is made from recycled milk cartons, water bottles, and other plastic.

Pretty neat right, and a perfect fit for an company working on their sustainable branding.

The North End Sport Red Ladies’ Charge Recycled Polyester Performance Short-Sleeve shirt run sizes XS – 3XL. They are custom embroidered in the USA at the factory. Color options are Black, Red, Night Blue, Oak Moss, and White.

There is a matching men’s companion available as well.

North End has been making exceptional clothing for the promotional industry for over a decade, and North End Sport Red Ladies’ Charge Recycled Polyester Performance Short-Sleeve shirt is a great addition to their line up.

If you are interested in North End Sport Red Ladies’ Charge Recycled Polyester Performance Short-Sleeve shirt to promote your own business, or to get a sample, email info@proformagreen.com for information and pricing.

And as always, if you really want to do something sustainable, do not buy promotional products. All products are consumption at one level or another. So if you must buy, 1) Buy local (i.e. made in USA), 2) Buy useful, long lasting items, 3) Buy sustainable/recycled/recyclable products if possible.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: